Inspired by Tom, Gi and Carrie Fletcher's youtube videos, here are my fifteen festive favourites!
- Favourite festive food?
Terry's chocolate orange!
- Favourite reindeer?
Blitzen. He definitely has the coolest name.
- Favourite day of Christmas?
Three French hens. It just conjures the most amazing mental image of hens in berets eating baguettes.
- Favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues.
- Favourite Christmas present?
Christmas pyjamas are always a winner!
- Favourite Christmas film?
Elf. It's a classic and never gets old. I also love The Greatest Store in the world but I can't find it on DVD, it was a great film they used to show on CBBC at Christmas about a family living in a department store and had a cameo from S Club 7, what more could you want?!
- Favourite Christmas cracker toy?
Teeny weeny playing cards are great for pretending to be a giant.
- Favourite cracker joke?
Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy!
- Favourite Christmas decoration?
I love them all! I'm a firm believer that you can never have too many and there is always room for an extra bauble on the tree.
- Favourite festive candle scent?
John Lewis do an amazing winter spice candle that I get every Christmas.
- Favourite Christmas TV advert?
Obviously everyone is talking about it but I have to say this years John Lewis advert is really great. It gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling! You can't beat hearing the music on the Coca Cola christmas advert though.
- Favourite Christmas tradition?
Climbing on to my parent's bed with my sister on Christmas morning to open our stockings.
- Favourite place to spend Christmas?
Home, always home! With my lovely family.
- Favourite Christmas 'fact'?
Father Christmas rewards children who faithfully love Christmas all year round.
- Favourite snowman accessory?
A carrot for his nose for sure.