- Completed my journal of at least one happy thing from everyday this year.
- Read 68 books.
- Crocheted a giant granny square blanket for a great friend.
- Met several online friends in real life, including some I have known for 8 years but had never met!
- Finally got a proper diagnosis after 10 years of illness and met an amazing doctor who listened and understood.
- Celebrated turning 21 with all my favourite people around me.
- Enjoyed a great summer of birthdays, relaxing and fun with the girls.
- Saw a litter of puppies be born and grow up before leaving for their new homes.
- Had a lovely friend stay for the summer.
- Learnt to use a sewing machine.
- Watched my amazing friends achieve great things, graduations, engagements, world travels and new jobs.
- Travelled to London for the first time in years and went on the London Eye, an achievement that a few years ago seemed impossible.
- Went out for cocktails with my sister for the first time.
- Enjoyed many lovely coffees and lunches out with friends and family.
- My best friend got engaged and asked me to be her bridesmaid!
It's been quite a year for me with big leaps forward in my health, helped hugely by finally understanding what is wrong with my body. I can't possibly list every little thing I have achieved but just writing the biggest is overwhelming. Overall it has been a wonderful year filled with happy memories. What have your biggest achievements been?
Wishing you all a happy new year. x