Tuesday 11 November 2014

10 Things About Me


  1. I have the best dog ever. She makes me laugh everyday and always knows when I'm not feeling great.
  2. I've met Ant and Dec!
  3. I'm a serious craftaholic. Scrapbooking, drawing, painting, creative journaling, knitting, crochet... you name it, I've probably done it!
  4. I also love to bake, my kitchen aid is my baby and I have a personalised note written to me, from Mary Berry.
  5. I can name every state in America. It's my one and only party trick.
  6. I'm a bit of a book worm, I've read 59 books so far this year.
  7. My family and friends are the most important part of my life.
  8. I absolutely love to learn. I like to feel like I'm always moving forward as a person, gaining knowledge and experiencing new things.
  9. I can't wait to travel the world, the USA and Canada are top of my list.
  10. I'm really enjoying getting back in to blogging, I hope you enjoy my posts too!




No comments:

Post a Comment