Friday 27 March 2015

Try something new for 30 days

I've been a big fan of TED talks for a few years now, I've learnt so much and been truly inspired by some of the talks. Today a playlist popped up of 11 talks to watch when you're stuck in a rut. Although I'm very busy at the moment I feel like life is very samey and I need something new to challenge me, so I was excited to watch these talks. The first is a talk I watched a long time ago but had forgotten all about, but today it was just what I needed! Here it is...



And so here I am to commit myself to starting 30 day challenges, I have a few ideas of things I want to do, pretty simple things I do anyway, but I often find time drifting and realise I haven't taken a photo or listened to some music for a week or more. I also set a goal last December to start learning French again and I can't say I've learnt much yet! Motivation is what I needed and I feel inspired now. Expect another blog post in 30 days telling you about a challenge I have completed (hopefully!).

No comments:

Post a Comment