Sunday 17 May 2015

My Little Provence Box

I was so excited when this month's My Little Box arrived and I discovered it's theme was Provence. I adore France and Provence is utterly beautiful. As always the box is gorgeous...


This month's gifts included these adorable My Little Doll magnets. I had way too much fun playing with these and changing her outfits. 


Next were 4 lovely L'occitane travel size products (I'm really looking forward to using these!), a My Little Beauty eye shadow crayon and a really cool DIY bracelet. It's a lovely gold cuff that can be embroidered with any pattern of your choice, it's even beautiful without but I'm looking forward to adding my own touches.


And finally, I think my favourite thing of all is this beautiful Provence illustration and quote. I just love love love the illustrations that come with my little box, even down to the info leaflets, everything is beautiful designed and a feast for the eyes. 


As always it was such a treat opening up this month's My Little Box. I'm definitely craving some sunshine in the South of France now!

No comments:

Post a Comment